FROM RESEARCH IDEA TO PUBLICATION
IGNITE YOUR RESEARCH CURIOSITY
NO COPY PASTE - NO PLAGIARISM
WRITE ORIGINAL - ENHANCE KNOWLEDGE – HELP IN NATION BUILDING - FEEL PROUD
UNIQUE SIX MONTHS
Interactive Research Skills Development Programme (IRSDP)
Improving Quality Research Writing Skills and Knowledge Enhancement
Assured Publication with Industry Implications
Brief Introduction -
The faculty deep exposure of the subject is always instrumental in developing the student’s Critical Thinking Skills and making them employable. Without in-depth industry related exposure it is quite difficult for the faculty to help students prepared to face corporate challenges. This is the reason why the faculty is supposed to get involved in quality research with industry implications.
Faculty needs continuous update of the domain in which they have expertise. Unfortunately due to a hectic engagement of faculty in teaching and related administrative task, they are not able to even think about research.
We understand entire academia even the corporate want to contribute their ideas in the form of research whether small or big, but they are not able to cope up with their personal and professional responsibilities some time. This is the case with majority of academic and corporate fraternity.
We tried to find out the reasons why there is lack of research contribution from academia. We discovered the following major reasons because of which the faculty in-spite of willingness, are not able to contribute –
1. Lack of research idea
2. Un-availability of support to discuss the idea
3. Un-availability of research data
4. Lack of Support in editing and proof reading
5. Unaware of publishing platform
6 . Hectic Work Schedule
7. Administrative work load
8. Personal responsibilities
Having understood all of the above issues and problems which are not expected to be overcome easily, we at swindlink.com have come out with powerful and UNIQUE Interactive Research Skills Development Programme (IRSDP). This entire programme is through online mode where the live discussion with experts shall be made through various digital techniques like SKYPE.
Entire IRSDP has been spread into SIX months.
There shall be following modules under the programme –
Pre-Registration Screening -
The purpose of this screening is to discuss entire process and the area of interest and passion of the prospective participants. Before the participants get registered for the progarmme, we would like to have a discussion with each of them to understand their interest and the area of expertise. This discussion shall be kinds of screening test to make sure, the joint efforts would bring a good research publication. This stage is entirely free and there is no fee this.
Post Registration –
Post Registration (PR) –
Module – I: - Discuss about the proposed research idea, its objectives and the contribution - This is the important part of the research. The team at will discuss the best research idea as per the area of expertise and interest of the prospective participant Collection of existing work available will be made by swindlink team and shall be delivered to the participant to study in detail about the research. Reading of existing published literature on the topic shall help the participants to understand the research topic in detail.
Module – II: - Planning the Research Output Outlines – Under this module the participants are expected to make a brief outline of the research contribution i.e. papers / case studies or something else. This is an important part of the research as it helps in the focus discussions and analysis on a particular topic. Broadly, it requires to placing this prospective research under certain headings / titles. These outlines are so important as the participants are able to visualize the path of their research very clearly.
Module – III: Writing Brief Abstract with Objectives - Once the participants have planned their research outlines, now this is the first step to start the research. Here the participants are expected to write the detailed objectives of their research. It will include the what / why and how of the research. This is a very important part of your research as it will decide how much important your research shall be for the industry and the economy.
Module – IV: Collecting Secondary Research Resources Material - The available best open source research work shall be searched and collected in the area of research. This material shall help the participants to read the quality research done in that field. It will be helpful for the participants to write the literature. The team at swindlink shall help the participants to clear the doubts of the participants.
Module – V: Conducting Survey (If required) –The surveys are the important part of the empirical research. Primarily surveys are of two kinds, the open ended and closed ended. We help participants to design the survey questionnaire and then collection and placing the survey data in the proper format. The team at swindlink helps in calculating and interpreting survey data.
Module – VI: Writing and Discussing the Research output – The importance of research is judged through its contribution to the knowledge and suggestions to the problem areas it address. The presentation of Conclusion and suggestion part of the research output has an importance place. While writing this, the Author should carefully conclude the study along with giving valid suggestions. We always careful for this and discuss and advise to the author for writing this with due care.
Module – VII: Editing and Proof Reading – The research output should be checked well for grammatical mistakes and other errors. The team at swindlink read the same and suggests the author for doing any changes if required before final submissions. The minor proof reading and editing we do but if there are major issues in grammar or in written work, we advise to the author to take experts help.
Module – VIII: Final Discussion and making ready for the Submission / Presentation - The ultimate objective of the research should be the value additions to the field of knowledge. It should help industry and economy to suggest concrete solutions to the existing problem.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The purpose of IRSDP has been to help both Academia and Corporate to share their knowledge and experience with the entire world. We will try to remove the hurdles in the creating a presentable research output and publishing at authenticated platform to give the recognition to the efforts. This is not working on behalf of the participants rather guiding and suggesting the participants to explore their creative research idea and give shape for publication and presentation.
2. We at swindlink have resolved to discourage the unethical practices in the research publications. Accordingly, we slam all the Journals which ask money for the publication. The research contribution being developed with the help of the team at swindlink shall be published in the ISSN journals which do not charge money for publication.
3. The participants shall require fixing the prior appointment for the specific guidance they are looking for from the team at swindlink. The experts at swindlink shall resolve the queries in the best possible manner and solutions. The session will continue till the complete solution of the problem arrived.
4. Before registration for the IRSDP, there shall be the screening of the proposals / through Discussions on the proposed topic and area of research. The purpose is to understand the interest of the prospective participants and discuss the expected contribution of the research. Once arrived at the mutual consensus and approved by the Research Board at swindlink, the participation shall be confirmed.
5. The Research Team at swindlink shall GUIDE the participants in –
i. Data collection, both primary through survey and secondary for literature review
ii. Data Interpretation
iii. Publication platforms
iv. Editing and Proofreading and others.
Medium of Instructions - English & Hindi
Mode of Publications - English & Hindi
Programme Fee - The total fee for the SIX MONTHS programme is INR 9,000 or USD 150 payable in three installments of 25% (at the time of Registration) + 25% (After one month of Registration) + 50% (After two months of Registration).
Instructions for Registration :- The interested Academic / Corporate Fraternity required to Select IRSDP from the Dropdown on the page and are requested to write their area of interest under Brief Abstract and to Attach the Brief Profile in Attach Papers. For further details Please mail us at – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
From : 04/30/2017 - To: 04/30/2017
Hard copy & soft copy